The key to giving good answers to interview questions is learning to interpret the question. Here is a list of top 10 interview questions.
Master them to dramatically increases your chances of giving a compelling answer.
1. Why do you want to work for us?
2. Give us an example of a situation where you didn’t meet your goals or objectives.
3. Give us an example of a situation where you faced conflict or difficult communication problems.
4. Where do you see yourself in 3 / 5/ 10 years time?
5. What would your current manager say are your strengths?
6. What would your current manager say are your weaknesses?
7. Why should we give you this job?
8. Give us an example of when you have worked to an unreasonable deadline or been faced with a huge challenge.
9. Do you prefer working in a team or on your own?
10. What is the first thing you would change, if you were to start work here?